Adolescent Support Program (ASP)
The specialist Adolescent Support Program provides support to young people aged between 12 and 17 years and their families from across Gippsland. We can assist you with developing and working toward goals for your future.
The Adolescent Support Program is an intensive outreach service that provides support to Young People living at home or in placement.
What can I expect?
- The program can help you in a variety of ways:
- Support you to work out your goals and how toget there
- Help work on relationships and communication
- Help you work out how to stay living with your familyor if you live apart, how to have a positive relationshipwith one another
- Provide support to you, your family and/or carers tomaintain long term stable care
- Help you agree on reasonable rules and expectations
- Assist you to sort out problems at school, accessalternative training programs, or find employment
- Help you make healthy and safe choices with your life
- Show you where to access other community supports,and social and recreational activities.
How does Quantum Help
- Provide one on one support to you and your parents/carers
- Talk with your family/carers about what’s going on or have a family meeting
- Help you sort out issues that are affecting your relationships
- Help you sort out your feelings on certain issues
- Help your family understand how you feel and why
- Link you into community support services
- Meet with your school and let them know how they can best support you
- Help you find alternative training program if school isn’t working for you
- Get things happening that make you feel positive and inspired about your life