About The Inspiring Women's Group
The Inspiring Women’s Group is a two hour support group that runs over eight weeks. It is a strength, resilience and recovery based model.
This free group offers women a chance to move forward after experiencing family violence and an opportunity to connect with others (and service providers) in a safe and trauma informed environment. Women can be listened to and heard as they share only what is comfortable for them.
Facilitation style allows for group discussions, individual and group development, with some art therapy techniques weaved throughout. It explores what is family violence, how it impacts others, as well as other relevant topics.
This is not a standardised program, it is responsive to suit each participant’s needs.
What Quantum will provide:
Quantum will provide:
- A free service.
- A program that treats participants with respect, acts with integrity and facilitates empowerment.
- A completed assessment, undertaken with you to ensure you are for the group.
- Referrals to other services if the need arises.
- A facilitator who is qualified to deliver the program.
- A safe group environment.
This program is deliverd in partneership with Relationships Australia Victoria and funded through the Family Violence Steering Committee. quantum provides free facilitated groups for women.
Where is the program run?
This program runs in Latrobe City, Baw Baw Shire, Wellington Shire, Bass Coast Shire and South Gippsland.