The Orange Door Practitioner – Inner Gippsland
Are you looking for a job that is meaningful, challenging and rewarding? Are you passionate about supporting women and children escaping Family Violence? Enquire now! Work Life-Balance - Flexible work arrangements | Salary packaging| | Flexi time. Wellbeing - Employee Assistance Program | Wellbeing Program |Wellbeing days. Culture - Supportive| Respectful |Inclusive |Diverse | Empowering | Collaborative, located in Wonthaggi
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
We are looking for people who can:
- Work with partner agencies within the Orange Door to provide an effective and responsive service;
- Provide a more visible contact point so that people know where to go for specialist support;
- Help people to identify family violence and child wellbeing issues;
- Provide advice based on contemporary risk assessment tools and guidance;
- Provide specialist support and tailored advice for victims, families and children, and perpetrators
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Location – Based in Morwell
- Job Security – Full time (38hrs) ongoing, 2 x positions available
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 6 | $96,900 P/A | + Superannuation | Annual indexation | Portable long service leave | Leave opportunities.
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Understanding of Family Violence drivers, risk assessment and safety planning;
- Experience working with families and children with complex needs and risk issues;
- Demonstrated ability to conduct comprehensive safety and wellbeing assessments;
- Proven ability to engage with families who are reluctant to use support services;
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum of Bachelor in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Family Therapy or substantial experience in a related field. *Family Safe Victoria‘s Minimum Mandatory Qualifications Requirements were introduced on 1st July, 2021 and further details are available at https://safeandequal.org.au/working-in-family-violence/minimum-qualifications/.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to email@example.com
**Applications will be considered for progression to interview, as and when they are received.