Specialist Family Violence Practitioners – Inner Gippsland
Seeking enthusiastic workers to join our dynamic Family Violence team. Work Life-Balance – flexible working arrangements supported. Job Security – 2 positions available both 1EFT, ongoing. Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5 | ($84,000 P/A) | + superannuation , located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Responsible for direct service delivery to women and children escaping family violence.
- To be responsible for ensuring that service users and their children have access to community resources.
- Provides outreach services and case management to women and women with children.
- To provide a service which is supportive of the individual needs of women and women with children.
- Facilitate community awareness of the rights of women and their children.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring
- Previous experience in working with this client group and the ability to engage people who are experiencing or have experienced family violence.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of case management practices.
- A demonstrable understanding of and commitment to Intersectional Feminist Philosophy.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence | Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum of Bachelor of Social Work or related field (refer to Position Description)
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org