Team Leader – The Orange Door
• Full time, ongoing with promotional opportunities within the organisation • SCHADS Award Level 7 ($90,000-$95.000) • Professional development and mandatory industry training, located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Lead and support a dynamic specialist team;
- Monitor caseload demands and allocate cases to team members;
- Ensure the program’s administrative functions are completed accurately and on time, including data collection and reporting requirements;
- Participate in the ongoing implementation, evaluation and monitoring of the program’s service delivery requirements;
- Attend scheduled team meetings and assist in the development of meeting agendas
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent risk identification and management skills;
- Skilled in providing specialist family violence supervision, training and leadership;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with partnerships with key stakeholders;
- Understanding of key Family Violence frameworks including CRAF, RAMP & TRAM
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications (Diploma/Bachelor) in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Family Therapy or substantial experience in a related field.
Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to ‘specific’ family violence worker roles.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees.