Team Leader Specialist Family Violence – The Orange Door – Outer Gippsland
Lead a dynamic team of family violence specialists providing safety and well-being for women, children and young people experiencing family violence. Job Security –1EFT ongoing | 38hrs pw. Salary – SCHADS Award Level 7 | $100,000 P/A | + Superannuation, located in Bairnsdale 3875
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Lead, mentor, supervise and develop your specialist family violence team.
- Provide direct case management service delivery, including outreach, to women, children and young people who are experiencing or escaping from family violence.
- Partake in the implementation, evaluation and monitoring of the program’s service delivery requirements and program planning.
- Ensure data collection, reporting and other administration functions are completed accurately and on time, in-line with information sharing legislation.
- Facilitate and schedule team meetings; and maintain strong networks between services and the department.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Demonstrated ability and experience in leadership including the capacity to lead and support the team and individual staff.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of case management practices.
- Previous experience in crisis intervention and assessment with strong conflict resolution skills.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Social Work (or trauma related field) and experience appropriate to the field (refer to PD)
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org