Team Leader Reception and Administration
Seeking a highly experienced person to lead our Reception and Administration team across all our Gippsland sites. Work Life-Balance – Based in Morwell | Flexible work arrangements supported. Job Security –1EFT ongoing. Salary – SCHADS Award Level 7 | $100,000 P/A | + Superannuation, located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Provide leadership and support to the Administration and Resources Team in facilitating quality service provision for staff and clients of Quantum.
- Embed risk treatment plan and HDS standards into all programs and staff work plans.
- Lead the ongoing implementation, evaluation and monitoring of the team’s work requirements and contribute to team planning.
- Maintain the morale of the program area and encourage a positive team building approach.
- Identify staff training needs and develop annual professional development plans.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Demonstrated experience in a Senior Administrative role.
- Capacity to think strategically in relation to problem solving.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a variety of people, problems and demands at peak times.
- Ability to adapt to ever changing work environment and priorities
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Childrens Check |Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications, or experience, appropriate to the field.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officer’s advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org