Specialist Family Violence Practitioner – Wellington
Are you passionate about supporting women and children escaping Family Violence? We are looking for people to join our Team in delivering these services to those affected within our local community. Work Life-Balance - Flexible work arrangements | Salary packaging| | Flexi time Wellbeing - Employee Assistance Program | Wellbeing Program |Wellbeing days Culture - Supportive| Respectful |Inclusive |Diverse | Empowering | Collaborative, located in Sale 3850
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Responsible for direct service delivery to women and children escaping family violence within the Wellington Local Government Authority.
- To be responsible for ensuring that service users and their children have access to community resources.
- Provides outreach services and case management to women and women with children.
- To provide a service which is supportive of the individual needs of women and women with children.
- Facilitate community awareness of the rights of women and their children.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
What Quantum offer;
- Location – Sale | Flexible working arrangements
- Job Security – 1EFT (38hrs) | Ongoing.
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5 | $93,850 P/A | + Superannuation | Annual indexation | Portable long service leave | Leave opportunities.
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- An understanding of the social and political issues impacting women and children escaping family violence.
- Previous experience in working with this client group and the ability to engage people who are experiencing or have experienced family violence.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of case management practices.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- A tertiary qualification is required in Social Work (preferred) or appropriate qualification, as per Royal Commission Recommendation 209 – Mandatory Minimum Qualifications for Specialist FV Workers and experience relevant to this position.
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be considered for shortlisting as and when they are received.