Specialist Family Violence Practitioner – Morwell
Seeking an enthusiastic worker to join our dynamic Family Violence team. Work Life-Balance – flexible working arrangements supported. Job Security – 1EFT, ongoing. Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5 | ($84,000 P/A) | + superannuation, located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
The Family Violence Support Worker – Morwell and surrounding Shires is responsible for direct service delivery to women and children in the community who are experiencing or escaping from family violence and to assist them to achieve the greatest possible degree of self-reliance and independence.
- The service operates from an Intersectional Feminist Philosophy.
- Provides outreach services and case management to women and women with children.
- To provide a service which is supportive of the individual needs of women and women with children.
- Facilitate community awareness of the rights of women and their children.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging |Annual Indexation |Employee Assistance Program |Leave opportunities | flexi time |Wellbeing Program.
- Personal Growth | Training & Professional Development | Supervision & Support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring
- Previous experience in working with this client group and the ability to engage people who are experiencing or have experienced family violence.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of case management practices.
- A demonstrable understanding of and commitment to Intersectional Feminist Philosophy.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence | Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum of Bachelor of Social Work or related field (refer to Position Description)
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org