People, Learning & Culture Consultant
NEW opportunity to contribute to Quantum’s growth and success by leveraging your Human Resources skills and experience in our dynamic PLC team. Flexible working arrangements | Remote working supported, .6EFT |3 days week |Ongoing| Portable long service leave, SCHADS Award Level 7 ($97,000 P/A pro rata) + Superannuation , located in Gippsland
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
A pivotal role providing management support on PLC policies and procedures along with performance management and industrial relations.
- Lead investigations stemming from grievances involving employees
- Provide training to staff and managers in relation to handling conflict, disputes and grievances.
- Ensure policies and procedures reflect matters contained within the EBA, FairWork Act and any other relevant industrial instrument.
- Take charge of work cover claims management and investigations.
- Promote a safe workplace for colleagues and clients in accordance with OH&S legislation and Equal Opportunity Practices.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring to the role;
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business, HR or other related field
- Excellent communication skills and presentation at all levels.
- Strong negotiation techniques to achieve positive outcomes.
- Vast knowledge and experience in supporting managers and staff relating to all areas of employment.
- Experience running investigations.
- Strong emotional intelligence and personal resilience.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working With Children Check/Police Check
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to email@example.com