People, Learning & Culture Consultant
A fantastic opportunity to contribute to Quantum’s growth and success by leveraging your Human Resources skills and experience in our dynamic PLC team. Work Life-Balance - Flexible work arrangements | Salary packaging| | Flexi time Wellbeing - Employee Assistance Program | Wellbeing Program |Wellbeing days Culture - Supportive| Respectful |Inclusive |Diverse | Empowering | Collaborative, located in any of our Quantum sites
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
A pivotal role providing management support on PLC policies and procedures along with performance management and industrial relations.
- Lead investigations stemming from grievances involving employees
- Provide training to staff and managers in relation to handling conflict, disputes and grievances.
- Ensure policies and procedures reflect matters contained within the EBA, FairWork Act and any other relevant industrial instrument.
- Take charge of work cover claims management and investigations.
- Promote a safe workplace for colleagues and clients in accordance with OH&S legislation and Equal Opportunity Practices.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Location – Any of our Quantum Sites | Remote working arrangements supported
- Job Security – 12 month Contract | full time hours.
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 7 | $104,800 P/A | + Superannuation | Annual indexation | Portable long service leave | Leave opportunities.
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Business, HR or other related field
- Excellent communication skills and presentation at all levels.
- Strong negotiation techniques to achieve positive outcomes.
- Vast knowledge and experience in supporting managers and staff relating to all areas of employment.
- Experience running investigations.
- Strong emotional intelligence and personal resilience.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working With Children Check/Police Check
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org