Out of Home Care Case Support Worker
flexible working arrangements including some Working From Home • .5EFT fixed term 30 June, 2021 and promotional opportunities within the organisation • SCHADS Award Level 4 ($70,000-$75,000). Be part of a dynamic team helping foster kids and their carers, located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
Be part of a team that work within a trauma informed lens to strive for better outcomes for children, young people and carers.
- Provide support to children, young people and their carers.
- To supervise contact between children/young people and their families
- To transport clients to appointments, activities, respites and other engagements
- Provide support in a flexible manner including afterhours and weekends if needed.
- Participate in the development and implementation of a range of strategies that assist young people
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – (Refer to the PD with the skills/experience we are looking for e.g.)
- Working knowledge of the Out of Home Care System in Victoria
- Demonstrated understanding of the intricacies of working with young people who have experienced trauma
- Knowledge of Case Management practices and principles
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working With Children Check/Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field (minimum of Diploma level)
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees.