Quality & Risk Officer
• 1EFT 38hrs week, ongoing • SCHADS Award Level 6 ($90,000P/A), located in - with flexibility to work from different locations or at home
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
This role is to provide support to the Quality and Risk Manager to ensure Quantum identifies and fulfils its legislative and contractual obligations.
- Provide expertise in the identification and implementation of continuous quality improvement strategies and in the promotion of a culture of continuous quality improvement.
- Work with the Quality and Risk Manager to develop the systems and frameworks and to coordinate external accreditation review processes.
- Work with key staff to develop a quality system that is embedded into every day practice including a Staff Induction Program that explains quality and risk.
- Inform strategic and operational documentation to Quantum’s Leadership Group on Quantum’s response to the management of risk.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Tertiary qualifications in Quality & Risk Management (or equivalent relevant to this position).
- Experience in Risk Management and Management of Accreditation at organisational level.
- Understanding or experience in human services client service delivery including advantage thinking and trauma informed models of care or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Human Service Standards and QIC Health and Community Service Standards.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police Check
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees.