The Orange Door Practitioners x 4 positions
• 4 x 1EFT Full time, ongoing positions; • SCHADS Award Level 6 ($80,000-$85,000) plus additional employee benefits • These positions are based in Morwell, including access points across Inner Gippsland, located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you passionate above improving outcomes for women and children experiencing family violence? We are looking for people who can:
- Work with partner agencies within the Orange door to provide an effective and responsive service;
- Provide a more visible contact point so that people know where to go for specialist support;
- Help people to identify family violence and child wellbeing issues;
- Provide advice based on contemporary risk assessment tools and guidance;
- Provide specialist support and tailored advice for victims, families and children, and perpetrators
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Understanding of Family Violence drivers, risk assessment and safety planning;
- Experience working with families and children with complex needs and risk issues;
- Demonstrated ability to conduct comprehensive safety and wellbeing assessments;
- Proven ability to engage with families who are reluctant to use support services;
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children/Police Check
- A relevant Tertiary qualification (at degree level) in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences and experience appropriate to the field
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to email@example.com.