Manager Family Violence – Outer Gippsland
Exciting! leadership opportunity within our Family Violence team in Outer Gippsland. Work Life-Balance – Flexible work arrangements supported. Job Security – 1EFT ongoing | Eligible funding towards relocation. Salary – Total Remuneration Package $135-145 including superannuation, and a range of salary packaging options also available, located in any of our Quantum sites
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Coordinate all service delivery activities of staff within allocated programs.
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of allocated programs.
- Coordinate, and in consultation with the Executive Director, conduct program planning, review, and development.
- Monitor service agreements, funding, and performance across all program areas.
- Provide specialist secondary case consultation and technical input on complex family violence cases and perpetrator interventions.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Work collaboratively to drive cultural change and enhance collaborative, multi-agency practice.
- Established expertise and capability to lead and embed specialist family violence practice and perpetrator interventions across a multidisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated experience in leading family violence practice within complex service delivery contexts.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Childrens Check |Police Check
- Professional clinical experience and relevant qualification(s) in social work, welfare, psychology or a related discipline is essential.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org