Manager Family Violence Outer Gippsland
Seeking a highly motivated and experienced person to lead our Family Violence team in Outer Gippsland. Work Life-Balance – Based in Sale/Bairnsdale/The Orange Door sites | Flexible work arrangements supported. Job Security – 1EFT ongoing. Salary – Total Remuneration Package , located in Sale or Bairnsdale
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Coordinate all service delivery activities of staff within allocated programs.
- Supervise the day-to-day operation of allocated programs.
- Coordinate, and in consultation with the Executive Director, conduct program planning, review, and development.
- Monitor service agreements, funding, and performance across all program areas.
- Provide specialist secondary case consultation and technical input on complex family violence cases and perpetrator interventions.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Work collaboratively to drive cultural change and enhance collaborative, multi-agency practice.
- Established expertise and capability to lead and embed specialist family violence practice and perpetrator interventions across a multidisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated experience in leading family violence practice within complex service delivery contexts.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Childrens Check |Police Check
- Professional clinical experience and relevant qualification(s) in social work, welfare, psychology or a related discipline is essential.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org