Manager Care & Family Services
• Flexible working arrangements including some Working from Home. • 38hrs week, ongoing • $100,000+, + super + car (attractive total remuneration package), located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
ABOUT THE ROLE – A pivotal leadership position within a not-for-profit organisation. Lead a dynamic team of Community Service professionals and contribute to organisation development and future planning.
- Provide high quality leadership, direction, individual development planning and manage all service delivery activities of your team.
- Coordinate and conduct program planning, review and development.
- Lead the ongoing implementation, evaluation and monitoring of program service delivery requirements.
- Contribute to budgetary planning and monitor program performance against budgets.
- Collate data and prepare reports on service delivery outcomes.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the leadership of successful teams;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that and can be appropriately used when working with colleagues, Government Departments and community organisations.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, monitor and evaluate human services programs;
- Experience in managing budgets and reporting effectively;
- Experience with DHHS systems and program knowledge, including the suite of programs available for Care Services and Family Services;
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police Check.
- Appropriate Tertiary qualifications (Degree or above) and/or demonstrated superior experience relevant to this position.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees.
Interviews for the successful candidates will be held 3rd February, 2021.