Information & Communications Technology Coordinator
Be part of a dynamic team delivering operational support within the ICT Business as Usual (BAU) and ICT Delivery Management space. Work Life-Balance – Based in any Quantum Office location | Flexible work arrangements supported. Job Security –1EFT, ongoing. Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5 | $84,000 P/A | + Superannuation , located in Gippsland
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- To research, investigate, consult and undertake due diligence activities independently.
- Client facing 2nd line support: receiving and clarifying issues/briefs, reviewing and agreeing priorities, providing progress updates, facilitating UAT and approvals.
- Identify issues requiring technology and process improvement at a team, program, and organisational level.
- Assist with the Delivery of Quantum ICT initiatives to improve efficiency, knowledge, and uptake of the new and existing Quantum ICT suite of products.
- Assist with the transitioning of new platforms or features into operational support.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – will bring the knowledge, or the ability to gain knowledge into
- Project management principles and experience in the delivery of ICT projects.
- ITIL based investigation processes, practices and principles of operational management.
- ICT Service Management principles and practices.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and assist with the delivery of Technology outcomes for Quantum and clients.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Childrens Check |Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications – please refer to the Position Description
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to email@example.com