Hub Practitioner – The Orange Door Outer Gippsland
Are you looking for a job that is meaningful, challenging and rewarding? Location - Based in Bairnsdale. Job security - 1EFT | 38 hours week | ongoing. Salary – SCHADS Award Level 6| $92,000 P/A | + Superannuation, located in Bairnsdale
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
Are you passionate about improving outcomes for women and children experiencing family violence? We are looking for people who can:
- Work with partner agencies within the Orange Door to provide an effective and responsive service;
- Provide a more visible contact point so that people know where to go for specialist support;
- Help people to identify family violence and child wellbeing issues;
- Provide advice based on contemporary risk assessment tools and guidance;
- Provide specialist support and tailored advice for victims, families and children, and perpetrators
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role; including resources to work from home should Government Health Advice require this;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Understanding of Family Violence drivers, risk assessment and safety planning;
- Experience working with families and children with complex needs and risk issues;
- Demonstrated ability to conduct comprehensive safety and wellbeing assessments;
- Proven ability to engage with families who are reluctant to use support services;
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police check
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Counselling, Family Therapy or substantial experience in a related field.
**This role is considered as an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to email@example.com