Homelessness Response Practitioner 1EFT
The Homelessness Support Program aims to provide people accessing the service with an immediate crisis response as well as on-going support in the process of establishing and maintaining their housing. Flexible working arrangements including some working from home. 1EFT ongoing. SCHADS Award Level 5 | $84,800 P/A (Pro Rata)| + Superannuation, located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- To provide intensive, transitional support to community members experiencing homelessness.
- Undertake person centred, strength-based case management to obtain positive housing goals, health and wellbeing and parenting and family support.
- Provide care coordination, service navigation and referral to mainstream and specialist services.
- Provide intensive support to community members who have multiple and complex support needs.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Demonstrated experience in providing holistic, strength-based case management support to vulnerable and disadvantaged community members with complex needs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills which can be appropriately used when working with the community and Government Departments and service agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to implement, monitor and evaluate services that meets clients’ needs, within policy and program guidelines.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence|Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field (refer to position description)
**This role is considered as an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org