Community Connections Case Manager
Be a part of a dynamic team providing assistance to vulnerable and disadvantaged people within Gippsland. Work Life-Balance – Based in Bairnsdale | Flexible work arrangements supported, Job Security – 1EFT ongoing, Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5| $82,000 P/A | + Superannuation , located in Bairnsdale
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
THE ROLE – To provide direct client support to community members accessing the Community Connections Program, Housing Support for the Aged program and the Commonwealth Home Support program.
- Comprehensive assessment, goal–oriented, support plans for long term housing, independence and access to community based health and social supports.
- To provide Care coordination, service navigation and referrals.
- Provide holistic, strength-based support to people, referred to the program within a case management framework.
- Supporting people who have increased vulnerabilities and risks of homelessness.
- Broker access to services where required, including referrals to health services, and assistance to navigate services.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- An understanding of the social and political issues impacting people who are experiencing homelessness.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of strength-based case management practices.
- Previous experience in related work which demonstrates the ability to engage and support community members
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Childrens Check |Police Check
- Minimum requirement of Diploma of Community Services or other relevant tertiary qualifications and/or experience relevant to this position.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to email@example.com