Care Services – Case and Administration Support Worker
Introducing a New! Position to provide support to our dynamic Foster Care team! Work Life-Balance – Based in Morwell with travel across Gippsland | Flexible work arrangements supported, Job Security –Full time, fixed term to 30.6.2022, Salary – SCHADS Award Level 4.4 | $74,000 P/A | + Superannuation , located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- To supervise contact between children/young people and their families.
- To transport children/young people to appointments, activities, respites and other engagements
- To provide case support in a flexible manner including afterhours and weekends as per program requirements.
- Liaise effectively with relevant services and supports to create linkages and options for young people in the program.
- Work directly with carers to ensure administration compliance is maintained.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- A working knowledge of the Foster and Kinship Care Services.
- A demonstrated understanding of the intricacies of working with carers and young people that have experienced or are currently experiencing trauma.
- Knowledge of case management practice and principals specifically relating to working in the Foster and Kinship Care field.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum requirement of Diploma of Community Services or other relevant or appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or experience relevant to this position.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org