Better Futures Intake and Assessment Practitioner
An exciting NEW! opportunity to join our dedicated Better Futures team and provide a high-quality service to the young people in the program. Work Life-Balance – Flexible work location and work arrangements supported. Job Security –1EFT | 38 hours week | Ongoing. Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5 | $84,800P/A | + Superannuation, located in Gippsland
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Co-ordinate the Active Hold list within the Better Futures program
- Delivery of the centralised intake and initial response for all Better Futures and leaving care programs in Gippsland.
- Provide education and advice across Inner about Quantum’s Leaving Care programs to other key services.
- Maintain and co-ordinate essential data, reporting and administrative systems within the Better Futures Program.
- To deliver a high quality, flexible and accountable service to the clients of the Better Futures program.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Experience in and knowledge of the Victorian Child Protection continuum and the leaving care system associated with it.
- Knowledge of case management and it’s functions
- Minimum requirement of Diploma of Community Services or other relevant or appropriate tertiary qualifications and/or experience relevant to this position.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |WWCC |Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field
**This role is considered as an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org