Advanced Practitioner Family Violence Refuge
Full time, ongoing and promotional opportunities within the organisation • SCHADS Award Level 6 (80,000-$85,000). Be part of a dynamic team, supporting victims of Family Violence, located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
Assisting the Practice Leader in providing support, leadership and management to the Refuge Staff and meeting program and agency goals.
- Ensure program administrative functions are completed accurately, including analysis of internal and external data and meeting reporting obligations.
- Maintain the morale of the program area and encourage a positive team building approach to service delivery;
- Provide support to team members in relation to effective case management, and conducting formal supervision and annual staff reviews/work plans.
- Deputise for Practice Leader as required.
- Complete all necessary administrative tasks, the correlation of relevant forms, assessments and evaluations of participants and maintaining accurate records.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to provide leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills, including report writing and record keeping.
- A solid understanding of family violence and the key drivers.
- Ability to contribute to developing a strong, effective and positive team.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police Check
- Minimum requirement of Diploma of Community Services or other relevant Tertiary qualifications and/or experience appropriate to the field.
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the document attached herewith. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees.