Advanced Practitioner – Advocacy & Support programs
Flexible working arrangements including some working from home • 38 hour week, ongoing with promotional opportunities . Salary – SCHADS Award Level 6, located in Morwell 3840
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
NEW! Leadership role in Advocacy & Support (Homelessness)
ABOUT THE ROLE –
- Provide leadership and support to the Advocacy & Support team to achieve service delivery outcomes.
- Engage with tenants whose tenancies are identified as at risk and provide a range of interventions.
- Develop effective working relationships with community service providers & funding bodies
- Draft and prepare letters, documents and applications forms on behalf of tenants.
- Assist tenants to prepare for and understand VCAT processes and procedures.
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE –
- Demonstrated relationships with key stakeholders in Gippsland
- Experience in supporting vulnerable youth with multiple and complex needs
- Strong knowledge of the YHS programs individually funded programs and the YRB
- Leadership skills and ability to work within a team
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working with Children Check/Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document. To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees.