Adolescents Building Connections Practitioner
Seeking! a new member to join our enthusiastic ABC Team supporting young people within the Gippsland Community. Work Life-Balance – Based in Morwell (or any other Quantum site) | Flexible work arrangements supported. Job Security – .8EFT fixed term to 31/7/2022. Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5| $84,000 P/A | + Superannuation, located in any of our Quantum sites
About Quantum Support Services:
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
About the role:
- Delivery of the ABC Program including a case support/management component.
- Providing information and activities to promote understanding and education regarding family violence.
- Provide a safe environment for adolescent’s who use, or are at risk of using violence at home to develop skills and strategies to manage and resolve conflict.
- Collaboration with participating Education providers.
- Engage and undertake family contact and support
Employee Benefits and Skills & Experience:
BENEFITS – What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE – what you will bring;
- Experience in facilitation of group work including an understanding of group dynamics;
- Demonstrated understanding of the impacts of Family Violence with a particular focus on adolescents and their families.
- The ability to work with adolescents presenting with high risk and difficult behaviours.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum of Diploma of Community Services and/or experience relevant to the field (Refer to PD).
How to apply:
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document.
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
To apply please submit a detailed cover letter with your current Resume and 3 referees to email@example.com