Quantum Support Services strives to positively improve lives within the Gippsland Community. Our aim is to improve lives by empowering people, particularly the vulnerable, to reach their full potential. At Quantum you’ll be joining a team of dedicated, likeminded people who want to prevent homelessness, ensure women and children are safe from violence and that children and youth have security and a place to call home. We are committed to building a workplace and community that encourages, supports, and values diversity.
Quantum Support Services has a strong values based culture and offers its employees many benefits including salary packaging, annual salary indexation, an employee assistance program and training and development opportunities.
Media & Marketing Officer
SCHADS Award Level 5; 0.6EFT (3 days per week), Contract to end of October 2019 with potential for extension. Based in Morwell with site visits and attendance at community events.
About the role:
The Media & Marketing Officer role is to:
- Engage and build partnerships with our clients, community and key stakeholders to identify needs relating to service responses.
- Build Organisational capacity to sustain performance, and foster strategic growth and development.
- Empower and engage our staff; creating and maintaining a connected, supported and aligned team.
- Invest in communication, storytelling, advocating for social change and raising awareness through education and provision of information.
- A great communicator (written and oral) with a high level of computer literacy (including use of Microsoft office products, web searching/researching, social media, content management, and website content management).
- Innovative, and solution focused, able to apply successful marketing principles to campaigns and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise?
- With the mandatory requirements of a university or TAFE diploma in multi-media, journalism and/or industry related experience/qualifications
July 1, 2019 9:00 am
Contact (please send queries to):
Lisa Simpson, Manager, Innovation & Community Strengthening
Phone: 03 5120 2000
Eligibility: For further information in relation to this position, contact Lisa Simpson on (03) 5120 2000
To obtain a copy of the relevant position description please see download information tab.
To submit your application for this position please email to email@example.com by 9am Monday 1st July 2019